Making a webpage out of my double page spread

Once the double page spread was made, we had to then convert it so it would be suitable for a webpage. To do this, we used the program Adobe Muse to recreate the double page spread but in the form of a webpage. 

In my design I decided to keep it simple and went with following the traditional layout of an article online. The image below shows the completed webpage:


As you can see, I have laid out my webpage in such a way that it is easily readable to the viewers but still resembles the original design of the double page spread. For reference I will now show off the double page spread again and how it looks compared to that of the webpage I have created.


Further evidence of the webpage - 
The following screenshot will provide evidence of the webpage made in Adobe Muse. I have included this as its important that its made clear that I have completed the task at hand.
My webpage open in Muse
Evidence of the webpage saved as a .PDF - 

Unfortunately its not possible to convert a website to a .PDF so this part of the task isn't actually possible. So instead, I have taken a full screenshot of the webpage and then put it into photoshop. I've done this because I can then export it into a .PDF via there. 

Evidence - 

Exporting into a .PDF
Exporting the webpage into a .PDF
The image now saved as a .PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment